sOmeone ease my anxiety plz!

im 35 weeks 2 days and my husband and i got in a very big verbal arguement where i was screaming very loud and got very upset. The baby still has been moving good but im scared to have a stillborn. could this cause it. Should i worry??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you shouldn't worry. i yelled at my cat earlier and i'm sure the baby is fine.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Your fine. Stress isn't good for baby but it wont die from one fight
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• lemme tell u this first...RELAX...calm down, you will be fine...me n my bf argued and i was actually shoved a few times. my daughter is fine. its normal. Dont worry pregnanany can be a very scary thing but dont worry about it...you will be okay i am also in pre med to become a obgyn so i know exaclty whay im talking about...
    IHeArTZoEy

Answer by IHeArTZoEy at 7:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• why would you worry that the baby died if it is still moving good? i don't really get why you're concerned.....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• ummmm no. my dh and i used to tear each others throats out while i was pregnant. the only thing that happened was an asthma attack from the screaming but that's because i have severe asthma.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• my bf and i got in many loud arguments while i was pregnant...MANY..and my baby was fine.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009