Ladies with 8 month olds

My son has never had a problem with sleeping. He's always been a good eater and just lays right down for his naps which used to be two a day for 2 hours. Well the past two days he's decided to wake up at 8:30AM instead of 9:30-10AM and only wants to take two 1 hour naps. Same bedtime though.

Is this normal? He's not sick and finally got his to upper front teeth to go along with his two bottom middle ones.

ours

Asked by ours at 7:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Boy do I now how you feel, my son took 3 naps a day for like 2-3 hours now I can barley get one nap out of him, I think it's cuz they are teething, it's normal my 4 year old did the same thing
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• His teeth finally broke through though. I hope he's not getting more already!
    ours

Answer by ours at 7:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• That is totally normal my 11mo old just got over that little stage a few months ago. No worries hunn. Some babies have funky sleeping patters when they are going threw a groth spurt (like teething) and yes he may be getting more teether already once they start comeing in they don't stop
    ashnbra1

Answer by ashnbra1 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• it could be from the teething..
    my daughter did that an shes 8 months
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 2:29 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My daughter will be 8 months on the 13th and i'm going through the same thing right now. She still sleeps at bedtime but sometimes wakes up after she's been sleeping through the night since like 2 months.. but she's cranky during the day. tylenol has been really helpful for herr. & I got these teething rings at walmart that you just stick in the freezer i think they are orange green and pink or blue, and only cost like 2 bucks. they are helpful if i give them to her like an hour before her nap
    meghannbabyyy

Answer by meghannbabyyy at 10:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009