Anyone have a PT Cruiser?

How do you like it? I'm thinking of getting one.

HolliBerry21

Asked by HolliBerry21 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have one and i like it. I have had it for about two years and the only problem i have had was a bad battery and it was under warrenty so they fixed it for free
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• UGH....NO!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Um, no. I would never have any Chrysler again.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• fun to drive for a while--but not good if u have a family
    joanne580

Answer by joanne580 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• my mother has one and although she says she really hasn't had problems with it, i think she is wrong. i remember her calling me to get her cause it just stopped running. the electrical seemed to always go out. plus you can't make a turn in it to save your life. you have to do a 3 point turn. where you go as far as you can back up and maybe back up again to complete the turn. i also personally don't like the style but some features are nice.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• my dh has one...

----they are very small so if you have young kids its a pain! DD carseat barely fits in the backseat & the only way to get it in good is to put the top down to install the seat (he has a convertable).

-----its pretty loud! I can hear dh pull up every day & can meet him at the door! lol.. -----the wheel base SUCKS! Its very hard to do a U-turn even if you have 2 lanes...

---- the ride IMO is not very smooth! Personally not my kind of car! And Ive always called them Mini hearse's! I will never understand why dh got the car!! He has had it for 3yrs is wanting away from it soo bad..

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• UGLY CAR...........EWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009