All this snot?!!

Ive had a sinus infection for almost 2 weeks now! Its gone from green to clear but Im dying here.
Where the hell does all this snot com from?!!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• Well it sounds like your sinuses have gone into over drive. The infection is gone but the histomine production hasn't slowed down yet. Try an OTC anti-histomine. Ask your pharmacist which one will be best for you. Some are safe to take while preg or nursing. some can make you really sleepy. Good luck. Hope you start seeing less snot soon!! : )
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 8:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Maybe it isn't a sinus infection but allergies. Also, are you on an antibiotic for the infection? That is the ONLY way to get rid of a sinus infection. If you are on meds, go back to the doctor and get something stronger. I know how you feel, my allergies are horrible right now, I have a sinus infection on top of it and can't swallow without gagging on the snot dripping down the back of my throat.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009