paternity anxiety-help!!!

I'm trying to establish paternity, I've gone over it again and again for months and am antaganizing myself. I slept with Guy A October 1st (one time only). Guy B was my regular partner. I had my baby July 31st, with a due date of 8-10-09, is there anyway it is Guy A, or Guy B?
Sensibily, I know it should be Guy B due to my LMP of 11-10-08 and taking the morning after pill after sleeping with GUY A. I just need people to tell me to stop thinking crazy!!
So, Guy A or B is the father????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you took the morning after pill after having sex with GUY A you shouldn't worry!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 7:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• it is guy b, guy a is dead to you, stop worrying it never happened. ugh how stressful, are you still with guy b? i wish you alllll the luck ever
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Does Guy B even know about Guy A? IF he knows that A is even a possibility then just have a paternity test done, IF not, then can you secretly do a paternity test with Guy A & not let B know & find out that way?!! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• you got yourself in to a perdiciment sweet pea.. do a paternity test uf your not 100% sure
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You should have gotten pregnant when you had sex around 11/24, assuming your baby was born at 40 weeks. Do you know everyone's blood type?
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Call Maury honey! :)
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009