Seven months pregnant and bursts of random crying?

I burst into tears at very small things lately, seems to be worse than the first trimester, except i got violent and angry and teary in the first trimester, now i'm just weepy and passive.

Anyone else? I'm feeling so useless, I cry at really weird things, I'll think of how much I love my boyfriend and just burst into tears, or he'll say something nice and i'll just start crying.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was there only a couple of months ago...I understand. It's like you know that what you are crying over is soo small, but you can't help it.. or the littlest things seem sooo horrible! My hormones were even worse when we brought the baby home...I was hysterical at everything for like a week...then it went away. lol. you are not alone
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• same here first pregfnancy and i make big deals out of nothing and i know its the pregnancy i mean come on who cries because your boyfriend forgot to tell you i love you before he left to work or because he didnt want to watch a movie you wanted lol so when i do cry i blame it on something simple like a headache or something to not look like im going crazy.. but sometimes to get all the crying out when im alone i will think of something that will make me cry and just let it out and then ill feel better =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Stacie. I don't know about the violent part but maybe that was when you were crabby. I believe you and I have talked before. Now, listen ok. Bursting into tears is ok. You are pregnant. Your emotions are HAYWIRE right now. I once started crying because I saw dogs in cages on the side of the road. It was adoption day but that day was cold and I was worried about all those dogs. My husband said to me in a calming way...they will get new homes and will be ok. I wanted him to turn the car around and adopt all those dogs and there was about 10 of them. So, back to you. Just let the tears fall. You are ok. it's normal. And when that baby of yours comes into this world you will cry again because you will fall madly in love with your great big gift...known as Boundle of Joy...=)
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• feel betterhugsOh and Stacie, My MIL sent me a stuff bear when I was pregnant. When I opened that box and saw the bear, I bald like a baby.  Enjoy your pregnancy. =) You've got a friend in me.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• lol, i got you beat..... i cry all the time over commercials. and not even just the sappy greeting card ones.... today i cried at a target commercial of a girl trying on different outfits for her first day of school LOL. rest assured that there is someone worse than you lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I hope my boyfriend knows that there are more severe pregnancy cases out there. poor guy.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• awww...you're sweet...and very normal. I couldn't watch a tampon commercial without crying my eyes out when I was pregnant. If I heard a song I thought was beautiful I would break out sobbing! I still to this day, listen to some of the same music and weep thinking about how emotional I was when I was pregnant about that particular thing!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 9:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• totally normal whatever you do dont watch TLC channel I did and always cried my hubby was like why do you do this to yourself LOL
    aidensmom570

Answer by aidensmom570 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• ya i just cried yesterday because we got my car detailed inside and out and i accidently went over some water (which it didn't do nothing to car just got a litle wet at the bottom) ii cried over it for about an hour cuz i felt so badd....wow
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009