A negative HPT and then a positive?

Ok so nobody laugh. Ive always had the bad habit of going back and checking my hpt several hours later. I know I'm not supposed to, but I cant help it. I always hope that I will see something I didnt before I guess. Well this time I actually did. I took the test and it showed a neg like right away so i didnt wait the full 5 min and just set it down. Well I just went to the bathroom and glanced at it and there was a definite second line there!But its been a couple hours.... Has this ever happened to anyone and they actually were preggers? I plan on taking another one agian in the morning, but I was curious.

catiekins

Asked by catiekins at 8:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• after a while, all tests turn pos. try another to be sure
    bekka106

Answer by bekka106 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• That's called an evaporation line. Tests don't suddenly turn positive after so many hours. For more information on evap lines reference this

SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009