After makeing love????

I have always wondered - after you make love, do you have problems with the "stuff" flowing out of you? I know this sounds gross, but I have always wondered if it was just me, having to wip after sex or is this normal for EVERY WOMEN out there?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• lol its normal for me... gross but normal... we have this "special blanket" we use to whipe cuz its easier to know how to get it off...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It's normal I always go and pee after sex and then I wash up really good. You know you get that sticky feeling down there. So your not the only one I'm with you on that one and I'm sure we aren't the only ones either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes! When I stand up, I can feel it flow out of me. And sometimes it will happen hours later while I'm walking through the grocery store or something and then I just smile and think about the sex!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• it used to be but SO can't come anymore so I'm good

Answer by admckenzie at 8:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yeah i get that too its rather annoying, but think the other lady said you should pee after sex, and just wash real good. better for you anyways I think. Plus you dont feel sweaty lol.
    Julz315

Answer by Julz315 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yeah that's totally normally just make sure you pee after to prevent UTIs
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It's kinda gross not to IMO.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• deff. normal and it is really frustrating while TTC!!! I prop myself on a pillow afterwards to help it stay in... ( I know, you probably didn't need to know that..lol)
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We keep a box of kleenex on the nightstand and dry everything off right after. Toss it on the floor and then throw it away the next morning. That way we cuddle afterwards and go to sleep. I've had a few UTI's because I forego the peeing afterwards. But they clear up on their own as long as I stay hydrated and drink lots of cranberry juice. I just hate to break the mood by getting up to pee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yea it happens to me too. I just just up and go pee, then wash. yea its a mood breaker, but its soo gross to lay in it. If we have just made love and dont wanna break the mood, I make sure a towel is under us, and as soon as he falls to sleep(which is usually like 10mins lada), I get up and go to the bathroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Aug. 8, 2009