Do you regret anything?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I regret NOTHING, because everything I know today, i've learned from my past.. whether they were wonderful choices, or horrible mistakes.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes I do. And it's too late to fix, which is something else I regret.

Answer by Bmat at 8:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• At this point in my life, I cant say that I regret anything. I have made alot of mistakes in my life, did everything backwards but I wouldnt change anything, even the bad...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No, I have a good life, and things I have been through made my life better,it's so true yesterday is gone,today is here,and tomorrow is a new day,but, it's not promised to you. So be grateful for what you have,look behind you,someone is willing to change places with you.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes. I regret mistakes I've made as a mom (losing my temper mostly). Also, some things I did as a teenager...but I'm not sure I'd change those.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 9:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• "So be grateful for what you have,look behind you,someone is willing to change places with you. " I have never heard this quoted before, but I LOVE this and will use this saying in the future. Did someone famous say this, or is it just something you say? Either way, I will be quoting this statement, I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009