has anyone read any books by jodi picoult?

just finished reading my sisters keeper and it was great, but i wanna read another one...

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Sister's Keeper is a great book!

I also liked The Pact by Jodi Picoult and The Deep End of the Ocean (I think that's by her too)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Change of Heart. It's the only one I've read and it made me not want to read another one of her books.
    wikem81

Answer by wikem81 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I read my sister's keeper and loved it! But then I tried reading a couple others, including change of heart, and lost interest in her
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I read My Sisters Keeper and found it to be too predictable and cheesy. I think the story had great potential but that she did a poor job wrapping it up. That book turned me off from reading any other books by her.
    :(
    Sorry to be a downer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I read one of her books this summer and really liked it. But I don't remember the name, sorry!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I love her books!! My cousin is also a big fan and got to meet Jodi Piccoult a few months ago, I was soooo jealous.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I read have read all but The Pact because I couldnt get into it....my favorites are
    Vanishing Acts, Second Glance, Change of Heart, and Salem Falls are my favorite.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:14 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Ive read them all and I loved my sisters keeper, the pact and nineteen minutes:)
    brfischer79

Answer by brfischer79 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010