What is your favortie way to have ice cream?

I like mine in some sort of cone ( right now waffle cup) with cup cake magic shell! and some rainbow sprinkles

aidensxmommy

Asked by aidensxmommy at 9:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• edy's double vanilla on a on my home-made apple crisp (warm of course)!!! Oh why'd you have to make me think about it at 9 o'clock at night?!!!!
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 9:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I love vinilla ice cream with snickers and strawberries..
    P.S. Im preggers and I never thought of that until I was preggers....
    Buts its really good... if its from Marble Slab
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i love vanilla ice cream over hot blackberry cobbler. YUM!!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I love vanilla ice cream mixed with different things: pineapple juice, orange concentrate, or sometimes with pretzels. Vanilla ice cream is so versatile.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Vanilla ice cream w/ creamy peanut butter. Yum-o. I discovered that when I was preggo.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• The best ice cream I've ever had was plain old vanilla made in a hand-cranked ice cream bucket my parents had in the 1970's.

You had to use ice and rock salt in the wood bucket and set the crock of ice cream mixture in the middle of it. A paddle was attached to a hand crank that went across the top of the crock. I would sit on the bar across the crock to hold it down as the ice cream started to firm up, to keep it from moving off the crock.

Got mighty cold sitting there...but nice on a hot summer day.

It was hard work turning it, but the ice cream was unlike anything else created in a factory. Not so creamy, but a bit grainy with the ice crystals inside. Out of your mind vanilla flavor.

That is the only way I like it. So, I rarely eat ice cream unless it's at a birthday party.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Cold. LOL Other than that, I'm not picky.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Love to have butter pecan ice cream with sliced dill pickles... yum sad thing is I am not pregant and love pickles and ice cream lol
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 9:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My grandson son always mixing vanilla ice-cream and pine-apple,orange soda,anything in the blender,most of the time it taste prety good.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My favorite is chocolate soft serve on a chocolate dipped waffle cone!!! YUM! , my brother in law likes to mash his with cake... it is pretty good like that too!
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009