Do you like and wear the tee-shirts and other clothing with clever sayings printed on them?........and which is your favorite?

I have a onesie I bought for my son while I was pregnant that says "Get me my bottle bitch" and I love it! I used to have a tee I got in DC with a pic of the White House and some pot leaves on it that said "keep off the grass", I loved that one too.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think those are cute! Go to my page I have one on there that says "I love my daddy even though hes an ass hole" lol
    but I wouls NEVER wear one because I am not a walking billboard lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I had one that said " my eyes are up here(arrow)" I loved it but then I got preggo and thought I shouldnt wear it n e more
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 9:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My daughter had one that said "available for playdates" it was so cute
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 9:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• the baby tee with "get me my bottle bitch" is kinda disturbing and if i seen a baby wearing that i would be laughing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No. I don't put bumper stickers on my car, either.
    Anonymous

• OH! and I have a onsie for my som that says "Im hung like my daddy" and a camo one that says "PEE ALL YOU CAN PEE" LMFAO!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• wouldnt**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I have a shirt that says 'gettin lucky in Kentucky" it's so old and worn out, but I still love it!

I saw a onsie once that said "tax deduction $$$" but I didn't have enough guts to buy it, but it did make me laugh!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No. Also, (maybe I'm just prude) but I wouldn't put anything so vulgar on my baby. Babies are the icon of innocence. I've seen a baby T that said "all daddy wanted was a blow job". That's so stupid to put on a baby. But then again, I was sick of the slogan T's about as soon as they came out. Only the first couple that I saw were actually funny.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Really??? That's not funny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009