If you have larger boobs(36D) what kind of outfits can you where that does not draw attention to them?

I got a part time job in retail. I have to dress trendy? I kinda fell off the fashion wagon after I had kids. I am use to wearing t shirts and sweats. I am going shopping tomorrow and need a little help to be more in style.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i'm a 36 dd, and i mainly wear v-neck shirts with a tank underneath them..and some sort of necklace, chunky or subtle..look at whats on the manequins to see more of an idea from store to store to see what's in style..good luck!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have 36 E! Yeah! Its hard! But good tops for big chests are wrap tops/dresses or patterns on the whole top nothing too tight. nothing sleeveless and NOTHING HALTER!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/997694/fall_fashion_best_tops_for_busty_women.html?cat=46

it says that halters are good and since your a little smaller than me (lol) they would work for you
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am a 36G and I try to find things that are not v-necked or if they are I try to buy a cami to go under it.. I like to wear button downs ( I wear a cami with everything..lol) and slacks with a pair of flat shoes or small heels because after work I will be chasing a preschooler... I also try to find neclaces that are higher up like on a 16' chain so it doesnt hang into cleaveage.. I hope this helps good luck and try on lots of clothes..
    vwhite

Answer by vwhite at 9:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I don't suggest wearing any blouses with v necks if you don't want to show cleavage, I like the style of blouses that have v necks but depending on the style too it usually ends up showing off a lot of cleavage. (I am a 48 DD) You pretty much just have to try on clothes and see what is comfortable for you without looking blah, most anything you buy now will look somewhat stylish if you don't buy jeans, tshirts, sweats, etc, I found that you can find nice clothes at wal mart and they go up into pretty big sizes too and not too expensive, i bought 5 blouses for 10 dollars each I thought that was a good deal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i would stay away from blouses with buttons on them since they tend to gap or you have to leave the button open.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would NOT get button up shirts as they gap between the buttons. They do on me anyways (DDD). I like to wear V-necks with a tank under it. I don't like crew necks because I feel like my chest makes a ski slope.
    I also don't do horizontal stripes since it usually looks weird across the boobs.
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009