what is the point in cheating, even if you do love them?

And how far would you go if you did cheat rather he was good to you or bad to you?

ambermac

Asked by ambermac at 9:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I personally don't see any point in being in a relationship with someone if you're not 100% committed to it.
    I don't see a point in cheating.
    If you want to cheat on the person you're with then you don't really love that person so there's no point in being with them.
    If the person you want to cheat with thinks you're worth anything at all then they'd be willing to wait until you are out of your current relationship.

Cheating is not something that "just happens". That's such a cop out. Everyone is capable of self restraint so there's no excuse.

That's just the way I see it though. I know there are people who feel that cheating can be totally justified. I just happen to disagree with those people.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i cheated for a whole 3 months at least twice a week. i found it different and exciting and i even broke up with them the same day lol...but now im with a man that treats me great and i have no reason or desire to cheat (my ex was a sloppy lazy abusive jerk and i thought cheating would be my way out. i guess i was just young and dumb at 18)(and the guy i cheated on him with was using me for sex ha go figure right!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• OUCH!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• sex only, need for attention/intimacy, pay back for being neglected, to see if you can get away with it...there are lots of reasons. I don't need to "cheat". SO and I have an open relationship. It works for both of us. I prefer not to be with anyone else but it turns him on thinking I am so I sometimes tell him I do so he gets a cheap thrill. LOL The things we do (or tell them we do) to make our men happy!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i've cheated. i took it as far as moving in with the guy.
    i told my husband if he didn't start being a husband to me i'd find someone who would make me feel special and i did.
    i do not feel guilty for cheating on him, the a**hole deserved to be hurt in the worst way possible..too bad i didn't get to hurt him that way.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 10:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009