what are you doing..what would you rather be doing

It is Friday...besides playing on the computer, what are you doing right now or what are you going to be doing soon?
I am about to put the oldest to bed and then I'm going to watch Big Brother that I taped last Thursday.

If I could be some where else, I guess I'd rather be at the casino with DH...he went to play some poker...I'd love to be playing the slots BUT I don't have a over night baby sitter and money really is to tight for that...I am happy though lol the little one is asleep andthe oldest will be soon...life is good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to be at the casino too! One of our friends got a limo to the casino for his wifes 30th birthday, but I couldn't find a sitter either;( My husband went, which is fine, because he has much more self control than me when it comes to gambling!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Im about to cook some dinner but I would rather be watching a movie in the theater. I hate sitting at home all the time.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 9:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm packing to move. I'v over 100 degrees and there is only AC in the bedroom. I pack awhile then hang out in the bedroom awhile.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm sippin' a green apple'tini and I'd rather be nowhere else. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm on the computer...LOL

I'm waiting to go to the parlor with a couple of my gal pals, they want to get their tongues pierced. I was thinking of doing it too, but I used to have it done, and it doesn't have the same appeal to me as it once did.

We're trying to make plans for later tonight, but I went out the casino last night [FUN!] so I'm thinking I might just hang out at home.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 9:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009