Did you hear about a "death panel"??

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – In her first communication since leaving office, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin described in an Internet posting Friday that President Barack Obama's plan to overhaul the health care system was evil.

"Who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course," the former vice Republican presidential candidate wrote on her Facebook page.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote.

An e-mail sent to Palin's spokeswoman to confirm authorship was not immediately returned Friday.

Is she crazy? or crazy like a fox??

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama, a Democrat, campaigned on a promise of offering affordable health care to all Americans, as the United States is the only developed nation that does not have a comprehensive national health care plan for all its citizens.

He has proposed a system that would include government and private insurers. Republicans say that private insurers would be unable to compete, leaving the country with only a government-run health program. They warn that could leave Americans with little control over their health care.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_palin_health_care
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I don't think she is crazy, she is just well........empty.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 9:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Holden Caulfield would call her a phonie, a big phonie.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 9:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• She MUST be part of the Mob!!!!!
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• does she actually think that people care what she thinks? she has already made it painfully obvious that she is a moron
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think she's crazy like a fox. The one I think is just plain crazy is BO, especially if he thinks people can't see through his wicked plans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Insert massive Eye Roll here. I guess being free of that pesky little office has allowed Sarah to indulge her love affair with all the extreme monosyllabic descriptives in the English language.........
    ............death panel?..............

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She is REALLY afraid that no one will care that she is gone.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 9:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• NO, she is completely sane.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• :::rolls eyes:::
    Um hey get someones opinion that matters. UH don't know if you have heard but shes not in office anymore there for that is her personal opinion as a concerned citizen! Do I care what she says? no Is she right ? yeah
    Obama has issues and the main one is he thinks hes the best thing since sliced bread and he is going to have a rude awakening when the people begin to see his true slimy green colors!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would agree with that statement, no matter who said it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009