Any ideas how?=)

Hey ladies I am 5 cm dilated and my crevix is paper then as the DR put it.
I was wondering if any one had any advice and what worked for them to help move labor along?
Don't bother to answer if your answer is the baby will come when its raedy dont rush it if I wanted that answer (and by the way duh!!) then I'd ask when is my baby going to come? I did NOT so dont comment if thats you answer!

Thanks for any advice ladies!=)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first son I went into labor after sex. Have sex and walk lots and lots. Walk while having sex lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• stay active and keep up and about..... walking around progresses labor
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Im sure youve heard all the basics... sex, spicy food, walking etc.
    So congrats mama!!!
    if you were at the hospital and wanted to augment labor then pitocin?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• everyone told me to take baths it didnt work for me I just felt like a beached whale LOL but they all swore by it good luck
    aidensmom570

Answer by aidensmom570 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• believe it or not having sex, there is something in the ejaculate that helps with having the baby. my doctor sent me home with telling me to have sex. if you are 5 centimeters are you still walking? I was having a hard time walking and when they examined me I was 51/2 centimeters when I hit the hospital. I am curious normally at the 3 centimeter mark you are on ready with effacement, you are 5 with the effacement, and the doc sent you home? new one on me, but of coarse every pregnancy is different, just never heard of it before.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• A lot of sex and walking!!!!
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 10:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yeah well I am 5 cm and I have been asking for the past three visits to brake my water but she wont because she has no tools to do so and also she tells me to walk which has benn done and still being done, so either way noy every one is the same!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009