Does anybody know any CUTE italian baby names?

So, apparently it just dawned on my fiance that he wants an Italian name because he's Italian... only problem is, Italian names are usually TERRIBLE... I'm not naming my son Luigi, Antonio, Giovanni or anything even close to those names...lol. Does anybody know of any Italian names that I can be happy with to?!

JadeCosta

Asked by JadeCosta at 9:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love the name Sabina (for a girl)... Its an Italian name in my family. I wanted to use it but my husband didn't like it. Try looking at a baby name website, you can search by nationality or religion or whatever. Good luck! Congrats!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• BOY names! Sorry!

I've looked on literally every baby name website and every boy name is just awful.
    JadeCosta

Answer by JadeCosta at 9:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Check out babynames.com you can do a search based on the origin of a name, you should have lots of options that come up, and maybe you'll find something you like =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• check babycenter.com they have a baby name finder that is really extensive and I have found some names that I really love for us so good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Dominic?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Cologiano (sp?) some people like it some people don't, I heard it on "A Bronx Tale" but in the movie he didn't like his name so everyone called him "C"
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 9:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I agree , my DH wanted Salvatore or Luigi anything Italian( bluck) even though Im also italian I was not having it ( for a boy) girls names however are beautiful so we're having a Mia this time.. tell DF that you'll go the italian route if you have a girl

RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 9:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• http://www.babynology.com/top-italianbabynames.html

Luigi, love it, Is all as I can see in my mind is some little guy in a green jump suit hitting bricks and throwing fire balls...

theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Gianni is kind of cute for a boy. I know it's similar to giovanni, but it's a little diff. Gianna is beautiful for a girl too though. I am looking on a name site for you right now, and it says "Luca" is italian and can be unisex. I love that name...mainly because of ER.. LOL. I almost considered that, but I had a girl. lol
    Matteo?..
    That's all ive got..lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Cologiano

THAT is a great name. I've never heard it before, but it's very nice. Just rolls off your tongue.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009