Self magazine over photo shopped Kelly Clarkson?

i like the fact that she's a bit on the thicker side, i think she's totally cute. i mean, i know all models are photo shopped but i think they went a bit overboard. what do you think?

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 9:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When she was on Idol a few months ago, she looked pretty big to me. Not huge, but most def gained some weight. I highly doubt she got that skinny in just 3 months.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Thicker.. I saw her perform on GMA the other morning and the poor girl has gone beyond cute.. I'm just glad the media doens't seem to be on her case like they were with Jessica Simpson. And saying she is "beyond cute" is not me being a "hater".. We've all fluctuated beyond cute in our lives.. right!!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• hah im WAAAAY beyond cute right now, but i'll save that for another post another day ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• HAha I TOTALLY was just reading that, and then I came back and you had posted about it! Anyways, I looked at the magazine cover, and the "comparison" photo it showed doesn't look any different to me.Maybe it was just a bad comparison or maybe I don't see Kelly Clarkson often. Whatev. It's their magazine, and they said they edit everyone, even models. And I'm not gonna lie. Whenever I put up pics on the internet, I modify myself too. I don't do an extreme makeover with PhotoShop (lol) but I'll fix my blemishes and smooth out my skintone, fix the lighting, etc. And lastly, I don't give 2 toots about celebrities, so this is no biggie.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• oh yeah and i havent seen her since she was on Blender Magazine a few months back, is she really chunky now?
    pookipoo

• I was quite surprised really. I always thought she looked "healthy" maybe big boned for her short stature, but she has gone beyond that now by 20+ lbs. It always makes me tired to think of being in the public eye and feeling the pressure to get back on track ASAP. I'm always kind of surprise they let it get that far..
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009