Does anyone just wear scrubs because they are comfortable?

I run a daycare and am trying to find stuff comfortable to wear. I am tired of t shirts and jeans.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved working in scrubs during my patient care years in the healthcare field. Not only were they comfortable, but they withstood a long time of wear and tear, and they were easy to wash and get the stains out.
    If you cannot afford the scrubs or hate the waist ties like I do, then go to Kmart and try out their Chick brand pants with the elastic waist. They are of similar material and thickness, extremely comfortable, very affordable, come in different lengths and colors, and the elastic waist stays put. You can wear those with a scrub top or your t-shirts.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• hehe...yes I used to work for a veterinarian and I had a bunch and when I got pregnant i started using them as my loungs pants
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I don't. I worked at a dental office and wore them. , I i didn't think they were that comfy. Plus I like to dress up and look cute, even if i'm going casual. You could get some really cute sweet suites/track suits. They have a lot out right now. Even when its hot you could were some cute peddle pushers that are sweet pant material but their not hot, pair it with a little tank top and flip flops and your good to go. Hope that helps.

kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 10:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I used to work at a day care and that is what we wore...our "uniform" were solid scrub pants and a print scrub top...we had to buy them. I loved them- thought they were real comfortable. I also liked them cuz I could find them real cheap at thrift stores. I cut a few of the pants and made them capri's. Also, many of the tops have pockets (down low) so they are convienent for kleenex, bandaids, etc.

I don't wear them now though...actually, I sold them in a garage sale
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009