Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a single mother, sometimes i dont make enough money yo make ends meet, does anyone know how i can find extra help out their, any service's or anything??? I work 40 hrs .

Answer Question

Asked by mykiddos at 9:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • cash aids?
    I hear if you need help with money they will help you and give you free money. and if you can't pay the mortgage for a certain month, they'll pay for it

    Answer by kittenripmaygo at 9:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • L:ook into the Angel food ministry. See if there is one in your area.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 10:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • Apply for food stamps.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • Offer back-to-school haircuts for $5. I saw an ad like that in craigslist.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • Apply for foodstamps, that is what I did and it helps so much. I have money to pay my bills and still feed my child. Don't be ashamed, you are working, sometimes we need a little help.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • sell formula coupons on ebay. Its pretty good money for little effort.

    Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • Go to and see if there is a host site near you. You can get about $70.00 worth of groceries for only $30.00. My husband and I went to the local grocery store & bought everything on their $30.00 menu & we spent $72.00. It is truly a great deal. That would help you save money on your groceries... up to 50%!!


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • File for child support

    Answer by rkoloms at 1:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in General Parenting
foster parent?

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
What is the problem?!?!?!?