weight

People in my job keep continuously commenting on the weight...i just laugh it off and shrug it off, and i guess bc i act like it doesn't bother me they continue..im 5'7 and a size 8-10 I'm not the smallest girl in miami, but in my town everyone is thin! I just feel that it is inappropriate and need to put it to a stop, bc it really is hurting my feelings

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• fuck those bitches
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• its men too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I once had a fat lady ask me when I was going to lose my baby weight I am 5'9 and 170 lbs yes I tall and yes I need to lose some weight but no need to point it out. I responded "at least I can lose the weight, u r straight up ugly and u cant change that" And wtf this bitch was at least 200lb and 5 foot nothing.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yea but these are ppl that i interact with 40 hours a week..that im overall friendly with...its a very uncomfortable situation, and i feel like they keep doing it bc i act like i don't care--and its little comments so if i do get offended they have an easy out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Just tell them the next time they say something "I like myself the way I am at least I have curves" or something like that, that should shut them up!
    I had the same problem once with some coworkers, the funny part was I was a size 6 and the 2 ladies that always made comments about me being fat were at least a size 12 or more! They were way older then me and always told me that at my age they wore a size 2....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• They are making fun of u weight make fun of something about them. I said that to a co worker and she never said n e thing about my weight again. Then she started pointing out my zits. Its never ending, just tell them to stop it that it is kinda annoying.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It doesn't sound to me like you have much weight. I'm shorter than you and in the same size range. I'm not fat. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You are not fat. Ignore them.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would smile and say: What could possibly make you think that a comment like that is acceptable?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009