Please don't judge, be nice, or don't reply..... I know this is a touchy subject for some

I'm trying to think of a way to ask this question so I don't seem callous, but there's just is no way. So I will just come out and ask.... Is there anyone out there that can recommend a safe, sanitary, reputable clinic or Dr. that deals with termination of pregnancies? I live in the Buford, Ga area. Once again, please no bashing.... this is hard enough.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• idk u can probably google it but if u dnt mind me asking y have u chosen to go this way
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• plan parenthood does that..I think.
    But I'm not sure who else... if its a STD you should talk to ur pcp (primary care provider) they can help you the most, but I have never had an abortion nor will I ever.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• anon that was rude an she asked for help not judgement
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I will keep my opinions to myself but you can check your county health department just google it they can refer you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• why don't you try another alternatives..like adoption?
    there are many women who can't have children and would be more then willing to have ur baby.
    I can understand if ur parents or guardians will be mad..but they will get over it..
    Good Luck..
    And
    God Bless
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• if its bc of ur parents they will get past it trust me ive been through that
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well she should have though about it before getting pregnant, there is alot of people that would love a baby and she is getting rid of one...put the baby up for adoption...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Whatever you choose is your business. I hope you make the right one for you. Knowone should judge you because they don't know your situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• you have to be kidding! look in the phonebook. How can a freakin abortion clinic be reputable?
    nichole579

Answer by nichole579 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Sorry but if you come on a site for women to talk about being mom's and post about wanting to kill your fetus what do you expect?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009