Can you believe this!!!!!!

About 4 months ago,me,hubby,and ds went to bealls to get me a pair of work shoes.Yesterday,I took my dd there and as we were walking down a main aisle,I spotted a sippy cup on a shelf eye level.....its the same brand my ds uses...NO WAY.........I picked it up,spun it around to see the writing on it,sure enough,it said JACOB!!!!Can u flipping believe that?!?!?!?!?! FOUR months!!!!!!!!I took it to the cashier and told her how crazy that was....she seemed kind of embarassed...

Reshel

Asked by Reshel at 10:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Crazy. Sad they never clean their selves, but even worse that not even a customer turned it in. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• thats really gross on their part...
    I wonder how often they vacuum?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• wow
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 10:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• WOW! that is amazing and kinda cool in a weird way that you would find it but yuck on their part...they don't clean?? but at least you don't eat there? lol

I guess you took it home and threw it away?? or threw it away there? what did it look like inside? I'm afraid to ask LOL esp. if it had milk in it? yuck
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Wow,did you talk to a mamager,I'm surprised they didn't offer to replace Jacob sippy cup.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• hahahahahahahaha hell no...I didn't look in it...I have a very weak stomache and can"t stand to even touch leftover food.......if I did unscrew the lid it probably would have shot across the store and hit somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 10:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My best friend is a store manager for Harris Teeter grocery store... He told me that is it really important that I check the dates on food... These stores are supposed to rotate the food on the shelves, but if the store doesn't have a good manager. The stocker will just keep putting the new in with the old and mixing it up.. With cans it's hard since most cans have coded dates that only people in the industry know... He has told me some really nasty stories about stores he has worked at.. Like most grocery stores have rats and roaches and a few birds flying around taking dumps on stuff... He said when he was in the Manager training program the he knew a guy that worked in the frozen foods that would open ice cream stick his fingers in eat some close it back up... Then some poor customer would end up buying it... Make sure you check the dates!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• OH. WOW. That is horribly gross! And insane! I can't imagine THAT much time going by without someone noticing a sippy cup sitting on the shelf!!! LOL
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2009