is it just me or does Kate Gosselin ANNOYING and money hungry????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree, I thought she was annoying before but now it's worse
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• She is the meanest money hungry woman I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• just u...if i had 8 kids id need that money too...stop hating on her, shes a mom just like you should be and she doesnt go around talking about how poor u are or how ur a bad mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• At least she knows how to string a sentence together!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am not poor at all ! I am a good mom! She is making money off her kids ...She needs to remeber when she had some one give her a free surgery so she would be attractive again and how her hubby got free hair plugs...They have used to their advantage....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Wow You are VERY RUDE and MEAN!!!! Bet u have a ton of friends! Doubt that. I know I do. u are prob the one on here always bashing people !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i see myself in her so much and it's scary because she is such a b....! Then again, I am always concur when others call me a B....!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think the whole thing is sick and scary. WHY would anyone implant that many eggs when they know the risks and MOST medical professionals advise against it? I think we just encourage more of the same dangerous behavior when we make celebrities of these greedy people. And BTW- I am all for multiple births, implantation and the like- just not the extreme dangerous to the child type!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Wow anonmyousat 7:55pm aren't we defensive.I am not poor I am a great mom.Uh Duh kate used to be a nurse.To be a rn you have to go to school for 4 years.RNS make very good money.She has a degree.In healthcare especially nursing you always will have a job.There is always someone in need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I saw a short clip of the latest episode of J&K+8 this morning. I've watched most of the show up until before the news came out about Jon having an affair. But what I remember versus what I saw today....I was totally shocked. Kate was acting like a pouty whiny baby. She had her arms all crossed up and her back to Jon, and everything Jon said was a "horrible" idea, until someone ELSE suggested it and suddenly it was awesome. She's ridiculous.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2009