This is a silly question but....

How many pairs of underwear did you bring to the hospital with you for after you had baby?
I heard you bleed like a mofo, so do you think 3 pairs are enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You get some HOT net panties there and a HUGE diaper like pad.....lol.

I brought my own pads and panties though. So depending on how long you have to be there depends on how many pairs you will bring. I would take 4-5 just in case ;)
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• panties are so light and don't take up much space...I'd bring lots for "just in case"

I wore Depends though and they worked GREAT...didn't mess with panties at all??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I really don't remember,all I remember is the nurse putting the biggest Kotex between my leggs,and when my daughters had their babies,they had those netted panties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I like the depends answer!! LOL, I wore the hospital net pantys and diaper like pads till it was time to go home and I put my own (Granny) Pantys on, I had a C and needed tigher pantys so i wore the net pantys over my own the day I came home. FYI, with my C I didnt want to wear pants either so I wore the knee length tee shirt gowns at the hosp. (not the hosp. gowns!)
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 11:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Unless you normally wear granny panties 2 sizes too large, don't even bother taking your own panties, they won't fit with the mattress size pads you will have to use the first few days.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You do NOT have to use the pads that the hospital provides, you can use your own. I took a couple of pairs with me but used the mesh ones from the hospital, they bothered my csection incision the least and the worked awesome. I also didn't bleed all that much. I actually used thin maxipads after I got out of the hospital.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• tyfry, you got lucky!!

I brought just one pair of underwear, but I didn't wear them. Like everyone else, I wore the netted panties and the mattress-sized maxi. I'm not 100%, but I think I wore the ice pack on my crotch on the ride home too...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I love the idea of wearing DEPENDS! Too hilarious, but it is do-able and a great choice really being those HUGE kotex pads are like banana bicycle seats between your thighs in your underwear!

Sure beats having to worry about leaking and gives, ALL OVER protection too! LOL
    carolinablues50

Answer by carolinablues50 at 5:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009