when do i need to worry

i have been under a lot of stress and been very upset lately i am 7 months preg and im haveing some pain, its not in my back or my stomach its in my vagina and im not sure if i should be freaked out can somebody please help me.

Tink187

Asked by Tink187 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• like random shooting pains? I had that a lot then, doc told me it was ligaments stretching. call your dr if youre really concerned.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• your cervix is probably starting to eface and dialate if you are after week 27 it is ok if you are before that I would 1 go see your doctor ASAP and 2 no sex until he can check it out-- (seamen is a potent cervical softener)
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• its not random its pretty constant and its very uncomfortable lol and i dont remeber this with my first kid
    Tink187

Answer by Tink187 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009