Have your children ever lost a shoe in a store?

I was shopping the other day and my son ended up wiggling one shoe off and when I got to the check out I look down and he is only wearing one shoe! I paid for my stuff and went to customer service left my bags with them while my son and I back tracked. Luckily I found it! Baby shoes cost TOO much!!

lmsar

Asked by lmsar at 10:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have lost a shoe in the store but always have been able to go back and find it. The worst thing I have ever lost of my kids was a game for Julianna's Leapster 2 weeks after Christmas. (thats what she got from Santa.) I was pissed!
    TheBabyFactory4

Answer by TheBabyFactory4 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• LOL! Happens to me all the time!! It really sucks when you can't find the shoes though. :(
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 11:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We were traveling, and my son left has brand new sneakers at McD. We were 100+ miles away before we realized he had left them. I wasn't happy to say the least. We did not go back and get them. Brand spanking new.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 11:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Nope, just pacifiers.

Babyfactory: That is why I do NOT allow toys to be brought out of the house or car.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We lost one in the Natural History Museum. It was near closing time and one of the employees found it and brought it back to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yeah, we took my daughter to Walmart after church a couple weeks ago (she only wears shoes to church because we only have 1 pair that fits her) and when we put her in the car, I realized one shoe was missing (and so was her hair clip)!!!! Bye-bye only shoe!! :-(

I found it 2 days ago in the OTHER car!! I have noooo frikkin' idea how it got there!!! But I am really glad I have both shoes now! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2009