Have your children ever lost a shoe in a store?

I was shopping the other day and my son ended up wiggling one shoe off and when I got to the check out I look down and he is only wearing one shoe! I paid for my stuff and went to customer service left my bags with them while my son and I back tracked. Luckily I found it! Baby shoes cost TOO much!!

Asked by lmsar at 10:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have lost a shoe in the store but always have been able to go back and find it. The worst thing I have ever lost of my kids was a game for Julianna's Leapster 2 weeks after Christmas. (thats what she got from Santa.) I was pissed!

Answer by TheBabyFactory4 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• LOL! Happens to me all the time!! It really sucks when you can't find the shoes though. :(

Answer by crystac at 11:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We were traveling, and my son left has brand new sneakers at McD. We were 100+ miles away before we realized he had left them. I wasn't happy to say the least. We did not go back and get them. Brand spanking new.

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 11:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Nope, just pacifiers.

Babyfactory: That is why I do NOT allow toys to be brought out of the house or car.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We lost one in the Natural History Museum. It was near closing time and one of the employees found it and brought it back to me.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yeah, we took my daughter to Walmart after church a couple weeks ago (she only wears shoes to church because we only have 1 pair that fits her) and when we put her in the car, I realized one shoe was missing (and so was her hair clip)!!!! Bye-bye only shoe!! :-(

I found it 2 days ago in the OTHER car!! I have noooo frikkin' idea how it got there!!! But I am really glad I have both shoes now! lol

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2009