How do I make an ingrown hair lump go away on my private area ?

I have a medium sized lump on my private area that really hurts . I was told that it was from an ingrown hair . How can i get it to go away ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• If it is a hair..to go away you have to get the hair out. If it's a labial cyst..not much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• ee idk, i shave "upwards" too, otherwise you dont get a close enough shave!
    anyway, i think its best to apply warm compresses, but for me its always just worked best to just leave it alone because it should go away soon..
    hope it helps!
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• find a pair of tweezers, break the pocket to let out any possible pus that may be there and find the hair with your tweezers then pluck it. I have had to find a magnifying glass to find them sometimes. After that, put some neosporin on it and that's it. It's not really complicated but if it gets worse and you can't find the hair, you may need to see your doctor. Sometimes, that's the only way to get rid of them once they get really bad. Hope this helps! BTW, what is your definition of medium sized? what is something you would compare it too?
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 11:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• pop it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• For future refrence when it comes to keeping that from happening use deoderant down there after u shave just a lil it acts just like it does in your under arms and keeps the arean from becoming irritated when the hair grows back in. Just a lil deoderant though don't go crazy! LOL I learned this trick froma nude dancer a long time ago! TMI but it works
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 11:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Tweezers is the way i i took care of it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Aug. 8, 2009