scared to have anther baby?

I know it is very Vain but I am scared to have anther baby even though I LOVEEEEE kids cause I made it out with hardly any stretch marks the first time and my breast look the same and I am scared if I have anther it will ruin my body... I dont want to be mad about how my body will turn out...Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I a TERRIFIED to have another baby- but it is too late, I am 32 weeks pregnant....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i'm with you!
    the anticipation, labor, it is scary! plus, taking care of a little one and a newborn must be quite a job!
    plus, i cant tell u how many times ive heard the story "my first was such an angel, but my second......" lol
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I get that. I did not want stretch marks either, I smeared that stretch mark cocoa butter cream on my belly every single day since I was around 4 months along and I never got any preggo stretch marks. I already had some on my legs and my breasts before getting preggo. SO was a stickler for it, every single night he would ask me "did you grease your belly?". his words, not mine? anyway, I never got one single stretch mark! that stuff is awesome. I cannot remember the name of it, but I am sure many moms have used it and it works miracles!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well, I agree with the self preserving thought process but in reality.. we are gonna be saggy down the road anyway, we might as well swallow our pride and have our children now and enjoy them. the damage from pregnancy won't matter when we're beyond repair and have a full family to love!! This from a girl who counts every calorie and got a boob job ten years ago.. I think the ones that completely "self-preserve" have deep regrets. You can always fix the skin but you can't always go back and have children.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am scared to have another pregnancy but for a completely different reason. I have TONS of stretch marks, but its because I have SPONTANEOUS TRIPLETS!!!! I am terrifed that I would have multiples again.
    gkm15099

Answer by gkm15099 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Thats how i felted after my 1st child i lost all the weight and it took and while and i just got back to my pre-pregnant weight then i found out i was pregnant now its been almost 2 years and still not back and i find it harder to loss then weeight (been working out and dieting for 3 months and only lost 2 lbs) i was sceared then now i even more sceared now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Not trying to bash but seriously, your fear is of how your body will be? It seems to me that you really must not truly want another child if that fear is bigger then the desire to have another child.

I literally almost died having my first child and a number of doctors told me not to try again. After a lot of time and seeing a specialist I did it again. There was a chance I would die, now that is a reason to be scared of having another baby. My desire to have another child out weighed the fear of death.
    Anonymous

• im scared to have another only b/c it's still fresh in my mind all the pain and how hard it is to take care of a newborn.
    i have all the stretch marks on my belly and legs .. sooo, that doesn't really worry me..
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I was scared at the thought of going through labor again. Your worried about stretch marks? If you don't live in a nudist colony or strip for a living no one's going to see it but you and your husband. Can't you worry about fluoride in the water supply or GM foods? Now there's something to be concerned about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My body looks nothing like it used to now that I've had one baby so there's no point in holding back from having more. If your husband or SO still loves you the same, why does it matter? All good things will come to an end.
    NewJoyOn1308

Answer by NewJoyOn1308 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009