Don't you sometimes hate all the advice???

Believe me, I appreciate it but when you hear a million different things to do, don't you just want to rip your hair out?!?! And you don't want to offend anyone by NOT taking their advice...mothers and mother-in-laws are mostly what I'm talking about...you know the feeling?

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 11:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just nod and smile. when they really annoy me i say well the doc said to try x and if that doesn't work i'll try your suggestion. or i'll say something like, wow isn't it amazing how times have changed since you were a new mom? (thats when they really piss me off so i can point out 1. they aren't young 2. their kids are adults and 3. they sound like their parents all in a nice way hehe)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeap, but I do what I feel is best for MY child and if people don't like it, that is too bad. I am the parent and I get to decide what is best for my child. I don't mind certain people, but some of the people on this site just ask like they are perfect and their ways are the only right ways and that annoys the living hell out of me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• The only time that I hate people's advice is when I didn't ask for it and it is mostly their opinion of what they feel is more right then what I feel. I don't hate the advice if I asked for it or if it's obvious that I need it.
    mistyDaze76

Answer by mistyDaze76 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2009