I need prayer. I am fed up, I need a job. and I need money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will/am praying for you! Remember: even though it doesn't look like it, God's timing IS perfect. He knows your needs and He will see you through this situation. Take care, hon!
    Allegra360

Answer by Allegra360 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• OP: I totally agree with you. I keep telling myself that with the issues going on in my life I am supposed to be home. I am simply asking that God help me to deal with things so I can do that. I just need about six hundred dollars. (If I could get some help cutting expenses from hubby that would be great.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I will pray for you also .. Remember this bible verse
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    Just keep your eyes on God and trust in him and he will make away when there seems to be no way :) God bless you... Im waiting to hear good news that you got a job...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I always tell myself this to make me feel better "Give us this day our daily bread.." and by joe, it always happens that way. We may not win the lotto, but when we are struggling something miraculous happens, like for 2 months we didnt have to pay the electric bill, I guess we overpaid when we moved in. This month we didn't have to pay the gas bill. When my unemployment ran out, someone called me to start a job. When all hope seems lost, I find God.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Praying for you and will pray for you again with my husband.
    May I ask your name?
    (Jesus said:) "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
    cont....
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
    So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
    Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
    Therefore do not worry, saying, `What shall we eat?' or `What shall we drink?' or `What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
    But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." (Mt 6.25-34)
    bloodbought

• I've added you to my prayer list.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'll pray for you if you pray for me. Sounds like we are in similar situations.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Just don't forget to do your part. Put in applications and make sure you follow up on the jobs you really want. Don't be afraid to use government assistance if you have to. Food stamps mean a few more dollars to work with in your budget. I don't know the whole situation so i am trying not to assume too much. If you accept my "prayers" I will of course send them to you. However we are of different beliefs and I do not wish to offend you. So I do feel the need to ask your permission. At any rate God will help you, but you still need to do your part. Best of Luck to you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I agree with all the wonderful verses and words of encouragement. May God not only give you a great job, but reveal to you that it was He who did it. May this situation strengthen your faith in Him. May He even miraculously give you more than you are even expecting!

I am praying for you.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009