Is this a possible sign of being pregnant?

I have taken 4 different home tests and all say negative. This is not my first go around but hey every one is different. About 3 weeks ago, I started have gas something awful. Belching, nausea, and just feeling sick. It always comes late after noon, early to late evening and will last sometimes for hours. Something else that caught me off guard was a few weeks ago after sex, I had a brownish looking mucus, which I didnt have before with my other three but have heard about it. The thing is with my other kids, I had what seemed to be a monthly period for 3-4 months before I stopped and I was usually that far along. This time I feel things, but I am afraid it is just my getting my hopes up.
Does any of this sound normal? Am I crazy? My bladder is waking me up in the mornings where as it didnt and I am not sure anymore about anything. I need a little advice... please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How old are you? I could have written this. I am dealing with what feels like "fetal movements" as well as brown discharge. I have had a gestational molar pregnancy so I am freaking out. I have not had a positive test though this time. I am wondering perimenapause?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I am 31
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 8, 2009