for mommas with tattoos....

Did anyone of you feel yourself jerk or twitch from trying to sit soooo still? I had a tattoo done tonight and it is stars, well the stars are all out of proportion and some of the lines go into the middle of the stars ( they are hollow with color) and I was wondering if any of you think they might be why, because i felt my self jerking... but i am really unhappy with it and wonder if i am at fault

this isin the just for fun because i didnt know where to put it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its the artists fault. Go back in a few weeks once its healed. Get it fixed.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 12:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I jerked when I got mine and it looks like CRAP but the guy said he would fix it for free! If you call them and tell them you are not happy with it they should fix it for free! Or at least make you a deal if you get another one they will fix that one for free! I am going to get another tattoo done after my son is born of his name and they said they would fix the old one for free! GL!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• The problem is that you didn't do your homework before you chose an artist.
    Traxx

Answer by Traxx at 12:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• is that right? I looked over his work, and he has been tattooing for 27 years... I didnt do my reearch?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• *research
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• If you are unhappy with it for any reason, the artist can re-do it or maybe color in the lines that got messed up. I've had all kinds of tattoo issues, I've had cover-ups done and am even getting one removed. But I love tattoos. I would say go back to the artist and tell him your problem. He will have a good solution for you. Don't worry! Most problems can be fixed easily.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Was it done on your lower back, you cant help the jerking and twitching when its there, It happens. I would call the artist and see if there is something that can be done to fix it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I just had my sixth one done last week. I jerked a little about 3-4 times and my tattoo is beautiful. I think it is the artists fault. I wouldn't get another one done by that person.
    I hope you can get it fixed. :)
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• It could be because you jerked, but it could also be his error. It doesn't matter how long he's been tattooing, he's only human. Where are they at on your body?

I have a star on my ankle and there are some real nerve-y and boney parts that my guy had to go over and I felt myself twitch, but my artist made sure that while he was doing those parts to kinda hold my leg down so that it wouldn't get messed up (the nerve twitches were really nothing I could do anything about...it's pure reflex).

If you're unhappy, you need to call him tomorrow and tell him. If he's a decent artist, he won't charge you for fixing it...more often than not, they just want you to be happy!

Btw, can you post a picture?
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• hey i posted a pic but its as a different queston...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 8, 2009