BF babies..

ok i just read some one said FF babies are going to be obese poor IQ and unhealthy.. thats B.S. i was a FF baby and i graduated high school and college at same time, i weigh 130lbs 5'7.. and never really had to go to the dr. my DD is formula fed due to no milk production even with lactation help, i want to know who are you to make such vicious accusations....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Health

• Both my 5 yr old and my 2 month old are ff. For anyone to insult an innocent child like that is apparently a moron. Just bc they are ff doesn't mean they will be fat my 5 yr old is in 6 slim jeans cause of his length he's active and may I add very smart. He can work many electronic items around the house. My 2 month old is alittle bigger but no one should ever say they don't want their kids to be seen around with ff kids. I mean come on now how will you really know who's ff or bf.you going to make the child fill out a questionaire about how they ate as a baby?
    brokenhearted24

Answer by brokenhearted24 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Who are you to make such bold statements? Anon even.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Well whoever told you that, they are jealous that their kids are fat and stupid. Simple! It is better to BF but it does not make you any smarter. that's BS. Its all how you raise your children!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:30 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• anon its not bold you moronic ass.. its how i feel insulted that someone could say something that nasty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• you graduated high school and college at the same time?

i agree with alysia, its all in how you raise your children... im sure FF kids are no more obese than BF kids
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• They didn't say you were fat and stupid dumbass. They said that FF babies tend to be fatter and that EBF boosts brainpower. How is it a vicious accusation if it is the truth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• yes i did post secondary while in high school its a program that was offered if GPA was decent enough :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• actually ANON they did say this.. to me in the chats not on questions but thanks for thinking you know all anon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i was BF and i'm obese :p

i'm smart, but not as smart as people think. i just have a lot of drive to do well and advance. my high school GPA was like 3.3 and my junior college GPA was 3.1... i'm in "big college" right now
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:36 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my baby is FF and 8 months old and 15lbs and 30 inches long. and very bright it all depends on how you raise your child i believe
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2009