What would you do?

If you had a four month old baby and got pregnant? ........... Would you keep? Terminate? ..... Just opinions.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Also would like to add to my question that i have been using protection because im not on birth control.... But condoms are not always 100%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'd keep. It'd be hard, definitely, and extrememly unplanned, but I'd keep it. AS hard and challenging it would be having two kids so close together, I wouldn't feel right to have had the one child and then terminate the one growing inside me.

That's just me though.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Terminate. I'd want to breastfeed my baby a year. It would be hard on my body to get pregnant that soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i dont think i could keep it. but it would depend on how far along i was. dont let people on here sway your decision though.. and im sure your going to get negative comments from assholes on here and just ignore them, do what you can handle and whats right for you.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I would keep the baby. I would probably freak out and cry at first... but it can be done! I just had a friend who had her second baby before her oldest turned a year!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I would keep the baby. My sister and I are 11 months apart to the day. It was hard on my mom the first few years, but now we and our younger sister are the best of friends. Do you have any support? People who could help you?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 1:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• BTW, nobody has mentioned adoption yet, so I will. I wouldn't make any decisions until I had adjusted to the idea that I was really pregnant (am I really?), and then figure out what to do from there.

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 1:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i just had my baby 2 months ago, and my insurance is messed up right now so i cant even use my prescription for birth control, so the question "what if" has came up..and we said that we would not keep it..ive always said i would never have an abortion if the pregnancy was "my fault"..but i think if it actually happened we would keep it...it would definetly be really hard..but the kids would be about 1 year apart, do all the diapers at once and get it out of the way, thats how i look at it.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'd terminate. I'm a single mom, if I got pregnant in the next 4-5 years there's no way I could keep it. It's not practical. 2 forms of birth control. Condom+IUD(in my case)!
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 1:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• keep it for sure!!!
    it not that bad of a thing think about your child.
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 1:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2009