Who else hates Valentine's day?

i dont know if im being bitter or maybe just a bitch. but i hate valentine's day. ive never had a valentine. ive never been asked out on valentine's day. i just hate it. every year i just sit in the house in my pj's and watch movies while eatting pizza and ice cream. does anyone feel the same.

If it dont apply, let it fly...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• calm down woman its not even close to v day!!! <3
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I HATE it now, I never used to hate it though. Since me and my ex split up I've hated it. This past V-Day was my first V-Day alone and it SUCKED. Hopefully we will both like it one day.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't hate it, but it's just another day to me. I went out on V-day a couple of times and NEVER again! The restaurants are so packed it's hardly worth it. I also don't like my husband to buy me flowers or any gifts on Valentines day, because I feel like it's a waste of money.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:49 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't hate it. To me, it would mean so much more if my man bought be flowers on a random day just because he was thinking about me-not because he felt like he had to because of some commercialized holiday. I also think Easter is way too commercialized.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't hate it, either, but to me it is just another day.
    Why have a special day once a year to show someone you love them? My husband and I do that throughout the whole year.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:59 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I dont hate Valentines Day. It's my oldest son's birthday. Next year he will be 25.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 7:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2009