HELP. I think I've sprained the middle finger and ring finger on my right hand. What should I do?

For reasons I won't share, I was extremely "randy" night before last and decided to lend my self a "hand" if you catch my drift. Well I ended up "helping myself" a good four times and when I woke up my two fingers were swollen to the knuckle and stiff as a board. See he was mad at me, which is why I had to help myself in the first place and he's no help at all right now. He keeps teasing me and calling me a freak. The swellings not going down and it's hard for me to pick things up. Has this ever happened to anyone else? What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Be prepared to wait for a while while the doc tells everyone and they laugh until they cry and then they will help you.
    Meanwhile you can R.I.C.E it. Rest, ice, compression and elevation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• OMG. Go to the doctor. Tell them the story and get a splint. (Don't use the splint to "help yourself") Try ibuprofen to get the swelling down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• get a splint for the middle finger only, so you can show it to who ever youre mad at for spraining your finger in THAT way. Maybe it was a higher powers way of telling you to wait ur turn.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• RICE it. If that doesn't work after a couple of days, go to the dr.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 9:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2009