Have you ever had contests with your SO/Hubby with farts or belching?

Well we aren't really having contests but apparantly what I fixed for dinner had too much garlic. And the other day I ate something that gave me some REALLY stinky gas! Well the other day I was stinky him out and we just laughed about it. And tonight we were showering together and he lets me know he passed gas and all of a sudden I smelled it. Well we air out the tub and I went to bath him and be all sexy to him and then it hit me again. Since I was done bathing I hopped out of the tub. Do y'all have any funny bodily functions between you and your SO/HUBBY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm no yuck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• HAHA .. that is hilarious. My ex and I used to do the farting all the time. He wanted to play "turtle" LOL! Good times good times.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my hubby farts and burps around me all the time, i think its nasty.. of course i do it but i don't let it be known.. i mean he does have to go down in that area from time to time and i dont want him to be thinking about the time i farted and how bad it stunk..
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• we once had a burping contest of who could burp the most words..

we were drinking beer so we were a lil tipsy and a lil belchy
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No point, he would win...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeah, lol. We had contests when we were dating/engaged. But now we know he can pass gas on command, so there's no point in competing. Lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• HA! Oh, yeah. When we first started to date, I would stay at his place most the time and when we'd take showers he'd let 'em rip....we called the shower the "gas chamber". It was so gross and he'd hold the door so I couldn't escape. I guess that's how you know you're meant to be...when you can do that kind of stuff with each other. Now I get him all the time with the "dutch oven", he has no chance in beating me on that one! Thanks for posting, made me laugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• thats disgusting. specialy farts, cause they can smell really bad. I know my husband does, so i rather him keep that stuff to himself lol!
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• LOL....nope.

We do have the "who's stronger" contest, which I lose everytime, but I have such fun trying to prove my strength against his and then end up tickling him when he's proving his....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2009