eating disorder?

my husband thinks i have an eating disorder. When i was trying to lose weight i lowered my caloried to 1200 plus exercising 6 days a week. when i try to eat over 1200 calories now that im at a weight i like and want to stay at, i get this overly stuffed feeling and i dont like it. would you say this is an eating disorder?

luckyhart

Asked by luckyhart at 1:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Health

• No.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My caloric intake is no more than 1000 calories a day. I don't do it on purpose and the only reason I know this is because it's good to chart what you eat when your trying to loose weight. I feel stuffed as well when I eat more than this. I dont' think you have an eating disorder. Your body has just gotten used to that amount of food. It'll probably always be like that.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No, I do the same thing. Your stomach has adjusted to the amount you have been eating.

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2009