Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a kid?

what was his/her name?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no that i can remember. but my 3 year old son doesn't have a pretend play friend, but he pretends he works for mac donalds and Burger king. serving you cheeseburgers fries, with shake. ask for pretend money too.
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yes, it was Leo, he was a Lion. It started off in a dream I had of my mom pushing me in a cart at the grocery store, and this huge Lion came after me trying to eat me. I had this dream twice, and I figured out how to change it to my advantage. I was extremely afraid of the dark as I often had terrible nightmares, so "Leo' became my watchcat and sat beside my bed to keep the monsters away at night. My son has alot of imaginary friends. They are Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Paratrooper, and Sonic the Hedgehog. I wonder how his got started lol
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yes. I actually had an imaginary family which included adopted children, only because I was adopted and was fortunate enough to have my parents explain this to me early on. My parents were in their late 30's to early 40's when they adopted me and mid to late 50's when they passed, while I was a teen in high school.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 8, 2009