Are my boobs ever going to stop leaking??

Seriously, I haven't breastfed since April of 08. This is a tad ridiculous. It's sometimes embarassing. I mean they leak to the point it shows thru!.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my mom was tellin gmy aunt to tape her nipples upward...a bit old school but it worked
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• do you get a lot of nipple stimulation? I love it, but had to for go it for a couple of months so mine would dry up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• same here, its been like 7 months & i still express milk, not leak but express extreeeeeeemy easily! i even had a boob job 4 months ago & still have milk!!!!
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 1:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• whoa. I stopped leaking but I still bf. But I never leak now, even if it's been hours since I last breastfed.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Nope, no boob stimulation for me. I'm not a fan of that and me and my guy haven't had sex in almost a month.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Go visit your obstetrician about it. That began happening to me about 14 years after I had my last child - just out of the blue and for about a year. When I finally went for a pap I told the doc about it and he ordered blood work on me.
    It turned out that I had high levels of a hormone called prolactin that stimulates milk production. So he had to figure out what was causing it by looking at my health history and such.
    It turned out to be one of the medications I was on was the culprit. Once the medication was changed it stopped.
    He said it wasn't a bad thing, but he understood it can be an inconvenience when you aren't even pregnant or breastfeeding.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2009