Why wont the baby move?

She will be kicking the mess out of me and moving around but the second someone tries to feel my belly she stops. I can put my hand on my belly and she will kick it. This baby is a mover for sure lol last night I think she kicked a lung.

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Same thing happened with me both pregnancies!!! I felt so bad because my little brother was sooo excited to feel my son (my first baby) move and EVERYTIME he put his hand on my belly, he would stop moving!! He didn't get to feel him until I was 8 months pregnant!!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 2:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• mine was like that too and i had a girl..lol..maybe shes shy.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• lol, same here. Im 26 weeks and my baby sister just got to feel the baby move because everytime someone else other than me or DeMario, hubby, puts their hand on my belly he stops moving...LOL maybe just a coinsidence sp?
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My 3 children like to lay their heads on my belly and say hi to her. Afterwards she'll move around but they don't get to feel it cause she'll stop moving. I just think its weird. I'm the only one that has felt her. I want my family to also.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Thats what i was wondering my sister is 33 weeks pregnant and everytime i try to feel him move he wont move but when i move my hand away he starts to kick lol i was he dont like me or somthing haha congrats by the way!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• With both of mine, they wouldn't move even when it was just ME touching my belly, now that I am almost 38 weeks with this one, you can visibly see the movement, and have been able to for a while
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:14 AM on Aug. 8, 2009