Does your cat do anything funny?

My cat is eating popcorn. My dh is throwing it and the cat is catching it like a dog would.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My cat rings the doorbell when he wants to come in/
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Well, my cat just had kittens two days ago. When I left yesterday I checked on them and there was three kittens. When I came back home, there was four. I was like "is she still popping them out?" Haha
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• 1. he unravels the toilet paper on the roll so there is a pile on the ground and he sits on it and scoots to wipe his butt...just when he goes 2 i know its freaky

2. he holds grudges, so if you remove him frm your room or where ever hes at he'll wait for you to walk by and he'll whack you with his paw, no nails

3. he hops in the shower when someone is taking one and loves flea baths

4. watches TV, probably just likes the lights

5. him and his cat friend meow at each other thru the screen door

6. if he cant open a door with his paw he runs into it with his head and pushes it open

lol...thats all i can think of, I think its funny tho
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I had a cat that would climb into any small box that food or water came in. She would also sit and watch Friends. I miss her.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• you know, i LOVE my cats but i dont think they do anything particularly funny. but i love them to no end, they are my children!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:59 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't personally think it's funny, but my cat seems to think it's hilarious when he pees on the laundry.
    annatagirl

Answer by annatagirl at 2:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Aww, mine won't eat popcorn. But Spike has met very few foods he won't at least try, including Ramens and sweet shredded coconut.

Three of my quints are pretty funny --

Will -- demands water from the fridge, drinks his water in the bathroom from a cup, loves to answer the phone -- or used to, he doesn't understand the ring on the new one.

Cordelia -- loves my pipe cleaner animals, hides them in hordes all over the house, dropped my first dolphin in their water bowl like she KNEW, and talks to them.

Buffy -- steals her human big sister's jewelry, begs to wear her own, hates when you remove her bling from around her skinny little neck.

This is more cute than funny, but Angel has to come check on anyone who get hurt or upset; he is very sensitive.

And tonight, the heavy inseam of a pair of jeans entertained Buffy, Will and Angel for over an hour. Yes, my children are easily amused..but it was hilarious.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My Mom had a cool cat, though I always thought he was anit-social. He rarely even let HER touch him to pet him.

BUT he has this favorite mouse he carried about the house. This toy would end up all over.....and the cutest thing was when he was caught out...SHARING his food bowl with 'mousey or mouser' and he would look up at you as you see its head IN the food bowl like he was helping this dead thing ( its a toy but not to HIM!!! ) AND then you make a comment.. like.."Awww shadow..how sweet of a kitty, sharing your food with him!"

He would actually pick up the mouse and drop him about a foot away from it! You leave..come back and his head was back in the food dish! Too cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have a 23 lb cat named Jason Pickle, but we just call him Jason. He loves lying in direct sunlight and when he realizes someone is paying attention to him he'll roll over onto his back as if he wants his big ole belly rubbed, but if you even go near it he'll catch you with his claws and teeth.
    He knows exactly when meal times are and will meow you to death until you put food in his bowl. He also begs for a snack in the afternoons around 2pm.
    He takes over the pillows in bed and gets PO'd when you move him. He'll take up half the bed, get right up against you or lies right on top of you so you can't move or breathe.
    He tries to sneak outdoors but the few times he does he just stands there and has no clue where he is or where to go.
    He hates to be bothered by anyone unless he comes to you first and then you can only scratch the sides of his head, nowhere else, until he's had enough.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2009