I want to get married now but....

I kinda dont want to right now because I do not want to squeeze my fat pregnant butt into a wedding dress lol I want to more than anything in the world though but Im scared that we cant. I am Lutheran and in that religion, you have to court for a WHILE. I want to be married in the church I grew up in, but not if we have to wait a year! I want to do this right but if we have to wait a while, we will just go to a JOP. My SO is not Lutheran and he would have to take classes and be confirmed first. What should I do? Just wait, get married somewhere else or just go to a JOP?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• That is one of my problems with religion-not saying anything bad about yours, but the Catholic church is the same way. I think that if you love him and want to do it now, than do it. If people in your church don't understand then their not really "god" like then are they?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• go to Reno or Niagra Falls or Las Vegas or whichever is closer. there you get married by a priest and your marriage is sanctioned by God...
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• We live in Texas lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• texas doesnt have a city like las vegas? LOL :]

is this your babies dad? tell him before me marries you he needs to take care of his other child also!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• he is actually and yes he is my babys father
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009