what careers can i go for in a short amount of schooling?

i need to go back to school asap, but im looking to get some kind of degree as fast as i can. i need to start making money and get out of my parents house! they're driving me nuts!! haha. ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in

• CNA, phelebotomy. I dont think an accountant takes too long. Try a tech school, I think they're programs are short.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Contact your local community college. I would start with Microsoft Office certification classes.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• CNA's make very little money... in my city they are lucky to make $9.00 an hour. Look into medical billing, medical assisting, dental assisting. They take about 1 year to get a degree. Contact your local community or technical college and they will be able to help you out. Computer classes are a great option too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• If you can put up with them for another year then do like I am doing (but I dont live at home with my parents) and go for an LPN. Their pay can pay the bills and also even though it isnt a very high degree, you are still a nurse and after you graduate you can work for a while as an LPN until you get your own place and settle down and after a while you can go back and get your RN license, RN isn't but 2 years. Good luck!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my sister became a LMT in 6 months and makes decent money
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 8:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Maybe you don't have to get a degree. I have 2 degrees and no job. I recommend looking into trade school.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• if u like the medical field, how about MRI/CT. 2 years and starting salary is around $28/hr. if you find a job in a hospital even more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

Next question in
Am I wasting my time?

Next question overall (Religion & Beliefs)
Can this be forgiven?