Christians/Atheists

Watch this stand up and tell me your opinion on it. FYI there is language! It's Dane Cook after all lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgoMoTyBwoc

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't watch youtubes... but I'm guessing it's the atheist sneezing, f*cking ficus, guy with an axe, Bible thing?

I thought it was effin hilarious!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Aw I like Dane Cook, he is so funny. He jokes about his own religion as well sometimes. He coined the phrase "jeezits" Hilarious
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• dane cook is the best :)
    and yes it is Laura
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• no, I can't stand him.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:46 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I can only hope they print the bible on me when I die. As an atheist I think it would be ridiculously funny.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 3:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• 12:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 by: Jafra_mommy
    I can only hope they print the bible on me when I die. As an atheist I think it would be ridiculously funny.
    ~~~~
    Wonder how hard you will be laughing when you meet Jesus?
    God will not be mocked.
    Every knee shall bow and every tongue (including yours) will proclaim that Jesus Christ is LORD.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:36 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• moi bangs head on keyboard again.... sighssssssssssssss
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I've got better things to worry about than what an imaginary man thinks.

(Oh snap... there I go mocking God again. lol)
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 7:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• bloodbought, you and the other Christians need to find a different verse to be your mantra. The knee bowing one is over-done and used waaaay too much- almost as much as that Ghandi quote about hating the sin and not the sinner. You'd think that was found in your bible or something!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Quote "Wonder how hard you will be laughing when you meet Jesus?
    God will not be mocked.
    Every knee shall bow and every tongue (including yours) will proclaim that Jesus Christ is LORD."

Have you met him?
    Annoys the hell outta me, all this ramming down our throats about some guy/ being nobody has ever met. I lost my faith a long time ago when i realized no matter how hard you pray or hope, shit still happens, to good people not bad!
    Oh and just a little thing. I had some God botherers arrive on the doorstep of my father in laws house last weekend. They invited me to their church. I said "thank you very much, i'll pass this on to my dad as i dont go to church" (i though very polite seeing as they were fruits), and to which the strange ass woman replied "how do you know you'll go to heaven if you dont go to church?"
    Holding back the urge to rip her head off and kick her out onto the street, i mean how dare she! .....
    Texanairforce1

Answer by Texanairforce1 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2009