Do you have a baby monitor with 2 receivers that you would recommend?

Yes, my child is almost 3, but I need new monitors because it is VERY hard to hear him.

I want a monitor with 2 receivers because I need one for my room at night and one for my office when I am working. Anyone know of any they would recommend? I am looking for as little interference as possible. I do not need (nor really want) video.

ProudSingleMum

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 2:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Why do you have a monitor for a three year old? It's great that you keep tabs on your child, but isn't it time to teach your child some independence and coming to get you when there's a problem? We got rid of our monitors at 3yrs - it was an adjustment at first, but I just got in the habit of going in to check on them more often.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 2:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• because he can't get out of his room. I am a heavy sleeper, and there were times (when he could get out of his room) that he would be up, getting into god knows what while I was sleeping. Also, at night, He has both a fan and an AC, and so do I...it is VERY difficult to hear anything over that. Lastly, I work in a different part of the house (again with an AC) than he naps in...so I can't hear him when he wakes up. Believe me, I am not some over protective freak here...I just think it is best for US to get a new monitor.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 10:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2009