Please help!

I heard a song on America's Best dance Crew and have posted this question 2 times but then can't go back and edit what I've asked so here it goes. It was on the auditions and A.S.I.I.D was dancing to it. It's by a female and I've looked everywhere and cannot find it, google,yahoo,mtv, you name it and I've looked there. I found a video of it on youtube and the play it 30 seconds into it. Some please help me find it!

Asked by mrs_dexter at 2:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Entertainment

• Sorry I don't know the song, but that video was sick!! I'm stuck on that show... I like ASIID but i'm voting for SuperCrew!

Answer by msp12r at 9:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I haven't seen them as I was half watching T.V. when it was on. I hope that I can find out who sings it though. Thanks for replying!

Answer by mrs_dexter at 1:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I think its a a DJ mix part from a family force 5 song. I will have to research further, but listening to it, the beats are very similar.

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2008