would you judge me. .

if I was on the comp just after I had birth??

I will have my lap top at the hosp. to send pics to family right after our baby is born, and thought it would be neat to just put up some pics right after too.

Is that weird? lol sounds dumb, but I don't want to look like i'm addicted or whatever. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wish i could have been!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i think it would be a bit weird...Honestly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I took my laptop when my sister was giving birth and posted pictures right afterwards because our Uncle, Aunt and Cousins live in Lima Peru and they wanted updates. So I gave them the most up to date info as quickly as possible. People do stuff like that all the time. Didn't you hear about the girl on twitter while she was in a bank that was being robbed. She was posting on twitter every few minutes what was happening and then after the guy left she was posting while she was being questioned by the police. I'd say that is an addict, you would just be a proud mom wanting to share your happiness.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 2:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i didn't even have any visitors, just me my husband and our new baby and we were all 3 there for 4 days.. i wanted to bond and rest.. but whatever..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• NOPE! After you have the baby and your just sitting there in the hospital, nope! Im gonna be doing the same thing!!! See yall on November 16! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• NO WAY!!!! Its great!!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i had 1 emergency c- section and the other 2 planned, but natural birth may be differently but you are prego and your baby came i say old enough to have sex, life is begining and do what you want because you don' t want to say i wish
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• perfectly fine to post photos right away. WHO cares what anyone else thinks! Saves time and you can share the joy of your loved one right away!! AND chat about it too! LOL

*LOVE the net and to chat even with my limited time at times*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Not at all! I wish computers were convenient when I had children so I could have something to do while I was awake and they were asleep. Go for it !
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2009